My Travel Must-Have’s
I am actually one of the few people who properly enjoy packing for a trip, and over the last almost 2 years, I’ve been doing a lot of traveling. When packing, I always include those few items that I can't go traveling without - my travel must-haves. Want to know what they are? Great, just keep on reading.
1. Portable charger: This is such an important and practical item for when I’m out all day exploring and documenting my travels. It’s so easy for my phone battery to get low, so I always have my backup for emergencies.
2. A book: I enjoy reading, but I don't get the opportunity to read as much as I would like. So when I'm traveling, usually by train, that gives me the chance to have some reading time. I actually started a 30-chapter book in Feb, and I still have about 10 chapters to go; that’s how hard it is for me to get some reading time in, haha.
3. My plantar fasciitis socks: A little something you probably didn't know about me is I suffer from foot pain known as plantar fasciitis. When I'm on my feet for a really long time, it can cause my feet to be in a lot of pain, but my socks help by bringing the swelling down to ease the pain.
4. A pair of fluffy socks: Even if it's baking hot outside, I always take a pair of fluffy socks just in case my feet need a hug because I am all about those cozy comfy vibes.
5. My laptop: I always take my laptop with me because, as a writer, you never know when inspiration is going to hit. If I need to lighten my bag, I will take my iPad instead, but I do ultimately prefer my laptop more. Plus, I like to keep my blog up-to-date on a regular basis, so when I have some free time, I will take that opportunity to upload new pics of my food, travels, and more
6. Last but not least, I like to think smart, and in the UK, you never know if it's going to rain or shine. So, I take my sunglasses and an umbrella because if you are prepared, then the adventure can keep on going.
So, for all my fellow travellers out there, do you enjoy packing for an adventure? And what are your travel must-haves?